2.2
Poster increased review rating.

I took my son to get pictures done for Christmas. My appointment was at 8:50 am.

I was not seen until 10:00 am. The wait was long, but that wasn't my biggest issue. My main concern was the lack of information on prices for the photos. My son had taken so really nice photos and when we sat down to select photos I was surprised to find out just how much the photos would cost me.

I cried on the way home, because I felt like such a terrible mother for not being able to get my son more pictures. Had the prices been displayed, I would have been more prepared to pay more for the photos. You cant expect people to pay for things they are not prepared to pay for. My photographer was upset with me when I told her what I could and could not afford.

I believe this company should consider posting prices.

They will get a better out come. Right now they are wasting their employees and customers time and efforts.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Christmas Photo.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No clear pricing model, Time commitment, Photographer.

Comments

If you are a terrible mother ( which I doubt ) , the worst thing you did was force little darling to sit at a lousy photo studio for hours.

I'm not sure why people waste money on photo studios (with their high prices, wait times, often dubious results, etc.)

This is the age of digital photography and home printers.

My mother used to make me sit at Olan Mills for hours for a couple of stupid photographs back in the 50's and 60's.

The good part is that I am scowling angrily in about 2/3 of them ; nice kid, huh ?

You are not a bad mother ; just a little confused about this issue - and it sure as heck isn't worth even so much as a single tear - childhood is about learning and fun and companionship - not a bunch of overpriced , posed pictures.