Appointment time was 1:20.When I spoke to the gentleman (who was very kind) he assured me that there wouldn't be a wait, that we'd get photos taken with 4 different backdrops, and that if I mentioned it to the photographer we could also do some non traditional poses.

We get to the studio around 1:00 and it's packed. People in every seat waiting plus small children running around unsupervised. We check in and find a corner to stand in. There was a Lego table in the waiting area that incised my soon to be 2 year old so I allowed him to play on it.

We walk over to it and it's disgustingly filthy. Black and dirty. I tried to clean it as well as I could with baby wipes so he could play. Our wait was well over an hour.

My almost 2 year old plays for a while on the filthy table and then we're called for pictures. 2 year old has an all out meltdown bc 1) we've waited for over an hour and he's sick of being there, 2) it's now almost nap time, 3) all he wants to do now is go back to that nasty table. We (my husband, myself and older children) manage to distract him a bit and snap a few (VERY FEW) family pictures. Then just the kids together and each child individually.

By the end of this said 2 yo has calmed down and appears to be doing better so I ask about the 4 backdrop. Photographer said "I got what I could" as she looks as my son kind of rolling her eyes....I asked her if we could see the pictures she had already taken before deciding on other backgrounds and she told me no. So we only got the one background. During the Time she was taking pictures she was inpatient and not helpful when it came to my children.

I don't expect her to babysit them by any means but I do expect her to do her job and help me position the children for poses and distract them to help them look at the camera. She eventually called In a coworker that was a huge help but it was too late. I asked for non traditional poses and she said go ahead and stood there. She was no help at all.

My husband and I were so disgusted we were done. She suggested numerous times that we reschedule. I doubt well ever set foot in another portrait innovations studio again & unless this is somehow corrected I'll be sure to let everyone in my area know to avoid that place. Overall the wait was way too long, your staff is unprofessional and unhelpful, the entire place was dirty but the one area that should be kind of clean was the worst of all, I feel lied to and ripped off.

This is the first time in over 5 years we've had family pictures done and I was so excited. Thanks for ruining that!

If you'd like to contact me and right this wrong id greatly appreciate it.Stephaniemitchell0624@yahoo.com or 301-643-4072

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of portrait innovations photographer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $105. Portrait Innovations needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned portrait innovations photographer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Portrait Innovations.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments