Portrait Innovations - Did not know how to photograph family of 6
I am disappointed in my recent photos taken at Portrait Innovations.The photographer was friendly, and nice; however he did not know how to position my family so that everyone was clearly visible.
My sons are 6'0, 6'1' and 6'2. My husband is 5'10. My daughter is 12, and she's about 5'2. He kept saying that tall people are hard to photograph.
I ended up buying a package; the photos of my sons & their dad, and the photos of the kids together were great, and I desperately wanted one of the entire family. Its difficult to get everyone together, working around three schedules.
My the only part visible of two of my sons was their heads; which looked smaller than everyone else's because they were in the back.My advice to others is: if you have 6 or more in your family or group, make sure you ask for a photographer who has experience photographing large groups.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Family Photos
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6..."
- "Paid 150$ for senior photos through a school sponsored Photo studio Cady Studios paid for a 1 hour session waited two hours only did 3/5 sessions we left because we..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "They have the right idea maybe they got these thousand of pictures of nice clothing somewhere else and they try to cheaply replicate the items with their eyes closed...i received..."
- "Consumer alert. Do NOT use Sunkisst Graphics graphics out of Monroe for anything. I got a great price on a shirt. I was excited to get it. It had an..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."