Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
2.8

I had a coupon to receive 37 photos for $9.99.I showed this coupon to my photographer before the session.

When it was time to sit down and make a selection, I told her I didn't want anything fancy, just the coupon deal. I understand that the photographers' job is to upsell, but I become irritated when I'm not listend to and they continue to spout off about the product offers. At the end, the photographer told me I get a "free" tote bag, but I have to pay $9.99 for shipping and handling. I looked on the coupon and could not see anything about a shipping fee plainly written anywhere, so I brought this up to her.

She got very short with me. I asked if I could reject the tote, to which she replied that my photos would cost $19.99 instead of $9.99. I budget for these kinds of things, so I told her to cut some pictures out of my package.

I feel like this company is too deceptive in their selling approach, and I don't appreciate it.Don't have a coupon deal if you're not going to fully honor it.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Portrait Innovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Portrait Innovations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pushy upselling, expensive and deceptive advertising. Author liked the most photographers were friendly. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Portrait Innovations and portrait innovations 37 portrait package plus free canvas tote deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States #1247201

It's money.That's literally all they care about.

Not the customers, not the photos, not the employees, yet the managers live like kings. They're not the ones killing themselves actually taking and selling the photos.

They get away with shady advertising and employment practices and need to close already.I worked in this studio and wanted to kill myself.

Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States #1240528

Yes their advertising is very deceptive. It does say free shipping in the ad and when you get there and look at your pictures that is when they tell you that is free shipping to store only. However, that is not disclosed in their ad, it just says free shipping.

Cicero, New York, United States #1232695

I had this same coupon, I ended up spending $100 because we wanted the disc to print from walmart.When I got home the disc did not work and they were closed on the Monday.

I missed out on a discount deal I had for canvas prints with CVS so when I took the disc back in on Tuesday and the store manager told me the disc I purchased wont let me get prints anyway!Everyone I have talked to says this company is a scam!