Portrait Innovations Contact Information

Customer Service:

• (704) 499-9359

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

01:23 AVG CALL DURATION
1% ISSUE RESOLVED

Customers Contact Portrait Innovations to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Terrible customer service unprofessional”
  • “Ter4ible customer service”
  • “Issues with staff”

Request for Information:

• “Questions about our last sesion”
  • “Concern”
  • “Questions about certificate for 150 and no store in West Virginia” , Review #1235330

Refund:

• “Refund”
  • “Comaint/refund”
  • “Refund status”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Products are not delivered to store as promised in contract”
  • “I cant get the verifacation for the pictures”
  • “I purchased an item in 2016 and did not recieve the item that was delivered to the store it was sent back. I also have the invoice to email you a copy of it.”

Account:

• “Cant log in”
  • “Login not working”
  • “I cannot get into my account because code will not send to my email”

Payments and Charges:

• “Billing”
  • “Coupon said 19.99 But bill was 40 they told me it was fees but coupon said no sitting fee” , Review #1307648
  • “Direct deposit”

Product/ Service:

• “Poor quality printing of the picture and had asked for a specific package and was told that there was no such thing overcharged!”
  • “Broken printer”
  • “I have been waiting for a redo of my hard cover Easter book and it has been 2 months now I am beyond upset and want to know what’s going on”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Canceled my appointment the day of”
  • “Cancel my appointment”

Website/ Application:

• “False information on website”

Return/ Replace:

• “Very rude facility will never returns long as you have that girl manager who took Jeff's place”
  • “Return policy”

Employment:

• “Employment verification”

Cards:

• “I haven't received my free gifts wrong name printed on cards i was told three times they would be done and mailed out that was dec 7th it is march 23 i still had to call and ask again for them.”

Other:

• “Didnt recieve emailed pictures of”
  • “We thought the 5x5" Soft Cover Portrait Book (Elegant Neutral) that was part of our package was to be mailed to our home which is about 35 minutes from the studio. We were never told an additional fee was required and would have taken that option.”
  • “Incorrect order”

Photo Service, Customer Care, Photographer, Manager, Family Photo Service

Top 5 Portrait Innovations Products

Photo, Coupon, Family Photo, Photo Book, Christmas Photo

Top 5 Likes about Portrait Innovations

Photographer, How quickly i receive my photos, Speed of photo printing, Variety of poses, Received photos quickly

Top 5 Dislikes about Portrait Innovations

Customer service, Misleading sales tactics, Quality, High pressure sales tactis, No apology for poor service

Summary

Portrait Innovations is an art company based in China. It specializes in supply of hand painted oil paintings and operates as a professional studio as well. Customers may as well enjoy a great collection of decorative artwork such as Stretcher bars, Watercolor Paintings, Frame, Portrait paintings, Chinese traditional craftwork and more. Portrait Innovations provides its services for custom framing stores, retail chains, photo processing labs, studio and others. The company now provides a 40-portrait package for only $9.95 plus a free 2011 Portrait Calendar. Customers can order portraits in a horizontal or vertical format, in full color, black and white or sepia tones. One can also add special effects on portraits like collages, colorful vignettes, double exposure images etc.

Portrait Innovations reviews and complaints

Portrait Innovations is ranked 29 out of 367 in Photography category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

VISA

Edit Description

Portrait Innovations Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Portrait Innovations to

i

Products and Services Sold by Portrait Innovations

Do you have something to say about Portrait Innovations? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup