Featured on Facebook Not resolved

My name is Tearra.My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location.

Related: Portrait Innovations Photographer Review

Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares in the pictures were bad, she didn't try to fix them. She seemed to rush to "deal" with our session.

She got way to up close in alot of them didn't take many angles. And at one point another women came in and snatched something from my 18 month old and said rudely "this stuff doesn't leave the rooms they are in". Okay fine but the photographer didn't say that and no need for a grown women to snatch from a 19 pound baby!!! In a couple of our pictures our photographers angle was so bad she missed part of the back ground and got the wall!!!

I wanted to walk away and not buy anything the only reason I stayed is because I needed a Christmas family picture to send with my Christmas cards!! I am far from happy and will probably never go to the store again!! I quit going there because of the crappy service and rude staff. Everytime I've gone we've got bad customer service, rude and pushy photographers.

They don't let our ideas into the pictures its all them and I feel if I want a picture and am paying the outrageous prices I should get the pictures I want taken!!Over all crappy customer service rude people and I am very displeased!!

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Services.

I didn't like: Employee attitude, Quality of pictures, Lack of creativeness, Professionalness of employees, Rushed through my session.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1082127

Obviously, the camerawoman did not have much to work with. Taking pictures of that family is a lose-lose situation for her business.