Portrait Innovations - Crappy customer service and people

My name is Tearra.My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location.

Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares in the pictures were bad, she didn't try to fix them. She seemed to rush to "deal" with our session.

She got way to up close in alot of them didn't take many angles. And at one point another women came in and snatched something from my 18 month old and said rudely "this stuff doesn't leave the rooms they are in". Okay fine but the photographer didn't say that and no need for a grown women to snatch from a 19 pound baby!!! In a couple of our pictures our photographers angle was so bad she missed part of the back ground and got the wall!!!

I wanted to walk away and not buy anything the only reason I stayed is because I needed a Christmas family picture to send with my Christmas cards!! I am far from happy and will probably never go to the store again!! I quit going there because of the crappy service and rude staff. Everytime I've gone we've got bad customer service, rude and pushy photographers.

They don't let our ideas into the pictures its all them and I feel if I want a picture and am paying the outrageous prices I should get the pictures I want taken!!Over all crappy customer service rude people and I am very displeased!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Rushed through my session

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Portrait Innovations Photo Services
Review category
review #748395 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Portrait Innovations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 21, 2015 #1082127 Vallejo, California

Obviously, the camerawoman did not have much to work with. Taking pictures of that family is a lose-lose situation for her business.

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Portrait Innovations. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Portrait Innovations.
Filing a new complaint about