Resolved
2.7

Update by user Apr 21, 2016

Im speaking about the studio in Gastonia, N.C., it keeps comimg up Moorseville, never been there! So just making it clear the girls in Gastonia are the ones Im speaking of being fabulous!

Update by user Apr 21, 2016

The girls in the Gastonia NC are great, was nervous about going back, they were so nice and helpful, they honored my coupon for free, took the full body photo of the son that got left out and got a discount on pictures purchased and burned me a disk of my son to go with the rest of my photos! They were great!

Thanks so much, now I can look at my beautiful pictures with no regrets and are treasured memories that will last a lifetime! You girls are the best and really cant thankyou enough!

Update by user Apr 21, 2016

I went back to the studio, the girls there are Rock Stars, I was dreading it because of having to call customer service! But they were so nice, they did shoot my youngest sons picture, the one that got left out and burnt them on a CD!

Priceless! They even discounted the pictures I bought and gave me the ones that I had the coupon for! They were fabulous, I cant thank them enough, they made everything right on there end and an forever grateful! Customer service still needs work, the books ordered have been wrong 3 times, so still dealing with them, but that has nothing to do with the girls at the studio, thats customer service, I really appreciate the amazing time and effort of the girls in the studio!

My pictures are perfect now, I couldn't be happier! And its thanks to each of you at Portrait Innovation in the Gastonia studio! These will be memories I will treasure forever, my whole life and they made everything perfect now! I was very upset at the begining of all this, but they fixed everything that they could on there end and will be forever grateful!

These were very improtant to me so, Thankyou so much! These pictures are amazing and now I can look at them with no regrets, everything is PERFECT!

Update by user Apr 17, 2016

Issue is not resolved yet, reordered books, hopefully will be fixed, still waiting, still have not recieved canvas, wrong one was ordered but never recieved anyway, but Portait Innovation had no part in that mixup, and order me another one to fix issue! As for getting my son's full body photo, have an appt.

this week hopefully they can add that to my photo collection, i couldnt use the two of my other children without one missing! But some progress is being made, and hopefully will be resolved this week! And also after 4, 45 minute trips down to Gastonia, customer service is honoring my coupon as soon as i can get there to pick up the pictures that are supposed to already be printed!

Hopefully all of this will be resolved this week, I have spent alot of time, trouble, and gas dealing with these problems. Will update if resolved!

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016

I went to Portrait Innovation in Gastonia, N.C. USA, I had the coupon for 41 pictures and free canvas, well I spent 750.41$ that day and first the man that assisted me told me the coupon was a gimick, I paid 19.99$ for just the canvas, and thwy kept my coupon, when I got home looked at my reciept and the coupon gimick wasn't on there, so I didn't get my 41 pictures advertised on the coupon, I called and they told me to come back and they would fix it, I drove 45 minutes out of my way to be told there was nothing they could do, gave me 3 free sheets, which were not free cause still lost 38 pictures, and also had 3 kids and the photographer did full body photos of 2 of them and left out 1, now the books I bought have them in it way more times than him which as a mother is unexceptionable, my daughter is having sugery and it is serious so these pictures wete very important, i was told to come back and bring the one that got left out and they would do a full body photo, but how is ghat gonna fix the books we bought, being that I haven't had my children's pictures in 10 years of course I bought them most of them wre good but itdoesnt fix the issues! So after I spent 750.41 I then spent another 44.99, 106.75,42.70! With all the money I spent with your bbusiness I should be able to add my coupon! I would appreciate if you could at least do that, my Session ID# : 00209_20160330_0003A the portrait that I I wanted to use my coupon on was #47C, after spending about 1000$ on pictures, I should be able to use my coupon that I gave him and he said was a gimick! I would please appreciate a responce! I made 3 trips to the Gastonia Studio.

Thankyou!

Please respond to

Robin Smith

1169 Furnace Road

Iron Station, N.C. 28080 USA

robinlynn1006@gmail.com

(980)241-4771

Session ID#: 00209_20160330_0003A

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of photo services coupon. Portrait Innovations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned photo services coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Portrait Innovations.

Comments

Terrible! Just terrible.

We took our engagement photos here and was there over 5 hours. A lot of people were there complaining about them taking long and having attitudes. The first photographer that took our photos was unexperienced and the pictures were bad. We were asked to comeback two hours later totaling 7 hours to get our pics taken again.

The second shoot was not any better. After complaining and calling corporate we were hung up on numerous times and told that our number was being blocked. Ashley in corporate is very rude as well as a girl named Tanisha. Portrait Innovations have no respect for their customers or our engagement photos.

We were told that in order to get a refund that we would haft to write a letter and wait for our funds to be sent by voucher in the mail. Considering that we haft to hire another professional photographer and our wedding day is approaching our save the dates are not out yet and my wife is stressing all because of this. I would not recommend anyone to Portrait Innovations. Please save your money and hire a true professional.

These are only employees that are given a camera with no proper training or knowledge in focus, lighting, or customer service.....

My rating is well below 1, I personally rate them at zero..... John, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma