2.2

First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare (they were tired and cranky).

Took the pictures and sat with the sales person. We had a coupon, didn't want the mugs or ornament that were included ... sales person says "but they're included for FREE" ... then we finally said "ok" and she asked where we wanted them shipped.

At this point, kids are REALLY cranky and we're already late for dinner!! Ordered the $99 package, plus my $19.99 coupon. Hmmm, how did that somehow add up to $161??? Was so aggravated and mad at that point that we decided to discuss when we came back to get the pictures.

Just pay and get OUT of that madhouse (still many people waiting for their pictures). When I go back, I ask how something that should have been around $130 ended up being over $160 ... WELL, there is a shipping and handling fee for those FREE things we DIDN'T EVEN WANT!!!!! Those fees added up to a grand total of almost $29.00.

When I explained to the manager that we didn't even want these items and were told it was 'FREE' ... then the fact that I had an email from the company that said all shipping on portrait gifts was "FREE" this is what I was told ... "I'm sorry, that was a misprint. Shipping to our store is free, not to your home.

I can't do anything about shipping and handling charges because the mug and ornaments aren't printed by our company." No matter that the salesperson didn't tell us there would be shipping/handling fees (more than I would have ever agreed to pay) for the items we didn't even want ... I will not go back to this company and I will definitely steer everyone I know from them as well!

Terrible service, overbooking (why even make appointments if you're going to have children waiting over an hour) then the old bait and switch routine to get you to pay more than you planned. Shame on you!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $19. This person is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about portrait innovations shipping service at Portrait Innovations was lack of customer service, not being truthful about true cost and wait time beyond scheduled appointment , but reviewer liked finished product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Comments