I arrived at the Midlothian location with a 19.99 coupon to have pictures taken of my 16 year old. I was told they don't honor those for just one person.

They said nothing about not being able to use it for just one person on the coupon. When I was directed to speak with the store's District Mgr I was told that I would have to call her latter because she didn't have time to talk to me. When I did call the Distict Manager she told me that it was not their policy to honer these coupons but that I could use the 20% off coupon for a full package. When I asked why they didn't honor the 19.99 what was in writting I was told to contact the Corp office.

When I tried to call the Corp office your not able to talk with a live person..... Looks like your running a bait and switch !

file:///C:/Users/SDavis/Documents/Explosive%20Summer%20Deals_files/2018-07-04-Wednesday-Email-Landpage.jpg

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

OpenTiffany

How did you manage to get a 16 year old to agree to sit for photos ? I would have put up a struggle which would have worn my mother into convulsions.

One thing I actually hate in life is being photographed under any circumstances but especially formally.

And why spend the money in this age of digital miracle photography ? You can do better yourself.