Portrait Innovations - Spelled grandsons name on book wrong

Didn't notice untill I mailed out books to great grandparents that grandsons name was spelled wrong.Told that I needed to return all four books before having new ones made.

They told me our 90 year old parents could drive to closest store to prove name was wrong. To top it off, pics in book are blurry. Spent over 300 dollars, and they are not willing to fix name spelled wrong. Never will I use them again.

Rude customer service.

Told I had to prove name was spelled wrong, and a photo of book didn't count.Needed nursing home grandparents to drive to a studio to prove misspelling.

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #476659

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Portrait Innovations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 16, 2014 #795598

Really going to get mad about us wanting something back in order to send you something to replace it's called an exchange.

0 0 Reply

Feb 24, 2014 #788228 Sacramento, California

Can you just call up Walmart and tell them a shirt you purchased was ripped and have a new one sent to you? You have to return the incorrect merchandise to get the fixed version... is this something so new?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Portrait Innovations. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Portrait Innovations.
Filing a new complaint about