Portrait Innovations - Spelled grandsons name on book wrong
Didn't notice untill I mailed out books to great grandparents that grandsons name was spelled wrong.Told that I needed to return all four books before having new ones made.
They told me our 90 year old parents could drive to closest store to prove name was wrong. To top it off, pics in book are blurry. Spent over 300 dollars, and they are not willing to fix name spelled wrong. Never will I use them again.
Rude customer service.
Told I had to prove name was spelled wrong, and a photo of book didn't count.Needed nursing home grandparents to drive to a studio to prove misspelling.review #476659
You may also like
- "Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6..."
- "I called in advance Picture People located in Asheville mall (Asheville, NC). Asked for the appointment time and got 2 options: 5-30 pm and 6 pm (!!!). Knowing that..."
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."
- "Bad sanding and bubbly paint..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "Brand new top of the line $1300 dryer and it develops rust within 2 months. Probably the rust developed much sooner. Afterall why would you check for rust in..."
- "This is one of the worst dining experiences ever. Service was horrible, wasnt even busy now i know why. The food under cooked steak for my wife and..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."