Portrait Innovations - Spelled grandsons name on book wrong
Didn't notice untill I mailed out books to great grandparents that grandsons name was spelled wrong.Told that I needed to return all four books before having new ones made.
They told me our 90 year old parents could drive to closest store to prove name was wrong. To top it off, pics in book are blurry. Spent over 300 dollars, and they are not willing to fix name spelled wrong. Never will I use them again.
Rude customer service.
Told I had to prove name was spelled wrong, and a photo of book didn't count.Needed nursing home grandparents to drive to a studio to prove misspelling.12e1a8ba review #476659
You may also like
- " I took my son there to get his 2 year old, pictures taken asked for a female photographer, and got a male one. My son..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "My sister and I went into the Ceres, CA store and had pictures taken of all of our kids. We purchased a few packages each. We received a phone call..."
- "Ordered flowers to be delivered the day before this Mothers's day 2013. And of course they show up almost dead. Who ever at FTD packed those up and..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- " I recently moved to fayetteville nc from alabama. Now i had furniture from the aarons there and paid for and recieved amazing customer service. now the first time i went into..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "Built our deck in 2004 - deck started to flake/rot 2014 - submitted a claim this year. I spent over $12K to build our deck. Trex only offered about 10%..."
- "This guy has claimed poor customer service and attempted to downgrade our business ratings online. I have been collecting his online posts and my attorney has determined that enough..."