Portrait Innovations - Spelled grandsons name on book wrong
Didn't notice untill I mailed out books to great grandparents that grandsons name was spelled wrong.Told that I needed to return all four books before having new ones made.
They told me our 90 year old parents could drive to closest store to prove name was wrong. To top it off, pics in book are blurry. Spent over 300 dollars, and they are not willing to fix name spelled wrong. Never will I use them again.
Rude customer service.
Told I had to prove name was spelled wrong, and a photo of book didn't count.Needed nursing home grandparents to drive to a studio to prove misspelling.bd6b759
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "I recently bought a pint of blue bell ice cream. I wanted to try a new flavor I haven't tried before. I don't eat ice cream often, but when I..."
- "I bought a Rolex from david 2 years ago, the watch start to get fade on the side of band, i call time & gem, they told me (sam) i..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."