Idiots work at Portrait Innovations!!
I called to make an appointment at the Anderson SC store.I was calling to make an appointment for my children so I could take advantage of their package deal.
I also was scheduling an appointment for my sister in law because she wanted to go on the same day and get pics of her kids. Well as I am making the appointments I mentioned that I would like to add my niece and nephew in just one or two of my pictures so we could get a couple of sheets with all of them together for the grandparents. They then informed me that if the other two children were going to be in even one picture then we both could not have desperate appointments they would have to be together. To me that makes absolutely no sense at all.
So instead of making $9.99 on one package deal plus $40.00 for a couple extra sheets and then $9.99 for a second package they instead only wanted to get the two $9.99 packages?? That makes no sense.
And so now the are not getting any money from me at all!!I will now only use private photographers that give you the disc and session for a much better price and experience.review #476740
You may also like
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "I am disappointed in my recent photos taken at Portrait Innovations. The photographer was friendly, and nice; however he did not know how to position my family so that everyone..."
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "Look at this ***. They need to close! Not only wrong order. Disgusting! Asked for manager and they said none on duty. Gross! Overland mo..."
- "NTERSTATE Servicesâ€¢Daily Premium LTL 1 and 2-day delivery between the Northeast and the Carolinas.â€¢Green Label/Gold Label Guaranteed next day delivery to the designated areas (see our Green Label/Gold Label map)..."
- "American disposal is a very horrible company to deal with, employment wise. The managers take advantage of their employees and refuse to offer help when it is needed, leaving..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."