Idiots work at Portrait Innovations!!
I called to make an appointment at the Anderson SC store.I was calling to make an appointment for my children so I could take advantage of their package deal.
I also was scheduling an appointment for my sister in law because she wanted to go on the same day and get pics of her kids. Well as I am making the appointments I mentioned that I would like to add my niece and nephew in just one or two of my pictures so we could get a couple of sheets with all of them together for the grandparents. They then informed me that if the other two children were going to be in even one picture then we both could not have desperate appointments they would have to be together. To me that makes absolutely no sense at all.
So instead of making $9.99 on one package deal plus $40.00 for a couple extra sheets and then $9.99 for a second package they instead only wanted to get the two $9.99 packages?? That makes no sense.
And so now the are not getting any money from me at all!!I will now only use private photographers that give you the disc and session for a much better price and experience.review #476740
You may also like
- "We used to order prints from @Winkflash. #NeverAgain. They defaced a pic of my daughter months ago & won't even respond to emails requesting a reprint. If reports are true they..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..."
- "NTERSTATE Servicesâ€¢Daily Premium LTL 1 and 2-day delivery between the Northeast and the Carolinas.â€¢Green Label/Gold Label Guaranteed next day delivery to the designated areas (see our Green Label/Gold Label map)..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..."