Idiots work at Portrait Innovations!!

I called to make an appointment at the Anderson SC store.I was calling to make an appointment for my children so I could take advantage of their package deal.

I also was scheduling an appointment for my sister in law because she wanted to go on the same day and get pics of her kids. Well as I am making the appointments I mentioned that I would like to add my niece and nephew in just one or two of my pictures so we could get a couple of sheets with all of them together for the grandparents. They then informed me that if the other two children were going to be in even one picture then we both could not have desperate appointments they would have to be together. To me that makes absolutely no sense at all.

So instead of making $9.99 on one package deal plus $40.00 for a couple extra sheets and then $9.99 for a second package they instead only wanted to get the two $9.99 packages?? That makes no sense.

And so now the are not getting any money from me at all!!I will now only use private photographers that give you the disc and session for a much better price and experience.

More Review Details

Product or service
Photo Appointment
Review category
Review rating
4 out of 5
review #476740

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Portrait Innovations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06, 2014 #880755

Trust me you won't be missed and let me know the name of the Pro Photographer that going to give you that deal

Mar 17, 2014 #795778 Sacramento, California

I would also LOVE to hear from the professional photographer that yo find that will shoot your kids pictures and give you the CD for 10 dollars. No one would even show up for that price.

1 1 Reply

Mar 16, 2014 #795597

Why waste our time with your two 40 dollar sessions when combining them into one saves us money we don't have to waste the money to pay a second photographer for the 2nd session that would hurt our averages and put our jobs on the line..

1 1 Reply

Feb 24, 2014 #788225 Sacramento, California

Don't worry, the company (and the photographer who keeps their jobs based on their sales) aren't missing your $40 photo session.

Feb 24, 2014 #788129

Read the bottom small print of the coupon. It's one special per family or GROUP. If there is a GROUP shot done, it is one appointment and you are allowed one special. If you each want the special, don't do any GROUP shots, and do two completely separate appointments. It's that simple. Good luck finding a better price.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.