Portrait Innovations - Gallery
My family and I always take our pictures at portraits innovation, I was just on the web site for the first time and I was just wondering why isnt there not one picture of a black person?I'm black and I refer all my family and friends to yall and they black,so I know for affect yall have black customers.
Love the work that yall do but I hate the advertising.
I have being seeing alot of this lately and if you ask me we probably support half of yall business, so I need to know why some black folks can't be advertised on yall website for everyone to see?What yall don't think we take good enough pictures?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..."
- "Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6..."
- "To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding. We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "Shoedazzle sent2 left boots an flat out refuses to exchange . Representative I can receive 20% off next purchase..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."
- "My 87 year young Mother had dropped and broke the outer case of her hearing aid. A fellow work mate of mine referred me to "All-Ears-Affordable-Hearing Center, Located in the..."
- "I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless. For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the..."