My family and I always take our pictures at portraits innovation, I was just on the web site for the first time and I was just wondering why isnt there not one picture of a black person?I'm black and I refer all my family and friends to yall and they black,so I know for affect yall have black customers.
Love the work that yall do but I hate the advertising.
I have being seeing alot of this lately and if you ask me we probably support half of yall business, so I need to know why some black folks can't be advertised on yall website for everyone to see?What yall don't think we take good enough pictures?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Picture Gallery
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "Shoedazzle sent2 left boots an flat out refuses to exchange . Representative I can receive 20% off next purchase..."
- "I contracted this company to ship my SUV to overseas for a fee. On delivery the car has two broken door handles, and a broken spoiler panel. When I confronted..."
- "So Today I was approved for a loan ... But then tonight I see a pending transaction which is for me to money gram back .. Sounds fishy yes then..."
- "I was solicited at my home by a USA Choice foods representative to buy steaks, chicken and seafood. I was only interested in the steaks. I was told that the..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally..."